A comp.lang.python code snippet archive?

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 08:48:26 EST 2000

chris patti <cpatti at atg.com> writes:

> It might also be nice as a gesture to the community if when people
> *post* such things they take a moment to also mail them to Michael -
> but anyway..

Aiee!  I don't have a site for these things (certainly not yet)!  Send
the to Hans if anyone.  I was being speculative!

If Hans wants other people to help arranging and formatting snippets,
I could help.  Setting up my own site would require me learning A LOT
of stuff first, and isn't going to happen that soon (hmm... exams).

Cheers,
M.

--
very few people approach me in real life and insist on proving they are
drooling idiots.                         -- Erik Naggum, comp.lang.lisp