Paid to work in Python? (was: Re: Choice Of Language)

Amit Patel amitp at Xenon.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 31 18:04:28 EST 2000

 Preston Landers  <prestonlanders at my-deja.com> wrote:
| Well, I currently do 100% of my current professional development in
| Python.  So there's at least enough in the language to keep me busy in a
| full time back-end development job.  Actually, this may change in the
| future as I'll likely be doing more work in Java (particularly a Swing
| application) but that's okay because Java's not half bad, and there is
| always the opportunity to squeeze JPython in there.  JPython actually is
| quite nice for testing Java classes, I understand.
|
| PS If you want to know where I work you'll have to email me directly.
|
| thanks,
| ---Preston

I do 100% of my professional development in Python, too.  Google's
using a lot of Python and C++, and fortunately I get to do my work in
Python.  :-)

I should post Google's Python-related job openings to
          http://www.python.org/Jobs.html

  - Amit