looking for a Python embedding expert

Chris Ryland cpr at emsoftware.com
Fri Mar 24 14:59:36 EST 2000

I've got some burning product ideas that require an embedded Python
interpreter in two major DTP applications, replate with connections (via
encapsulation) to the entire document model of said applications. I think
I'd make it open-source (where possible--it's not possible right now with
one of those apps, but at least it could be open to other registered
developers).

I was going to tackle this myself, but I can't find any time for the next
several months, so I was wondering if there are any experts out there with
serious Python embedding/encapsulating experience that I could hire to
either do the job or help me do it. It'd be a co-design situation, since
I've got fairly strong ideas about how to do it.

*Serious* respondents only desired, with demonstrable experience in this
kind of work and lots of other systems and language-related experience.
(Please email me off-line at cpr at emsoftware.com .)
--
Cheers!
/ Chris Ryland, President / Em Software, Inc. / www.emsoftware.com