python.faqts.com - Call for help

Nathan Wallace nathan at synop.com
Wed Mar 1 14:48:57 EST 2000

Some of you are probably aware of the new Python Knowledge Base:

   http://python.faqts.com

We need the help of the community to build this resource.  Please
consider taking some time to share your knowledge.  A good way to
do this may be through answering mailing list questions in the
knowledge base and then pointing readers at the solution.

Other communities, such as PHP (http://php.faqts.com) have found a
FAQTs Knowledge Base to be a great way to capture the knowledge of the
community in a permanent, categorized and searchable format.  FAQTs
has complete version control, group editing facilities, full credit
for authors and email alerts.

In particular, I'm looking for someone to help expand and maintain
the content in this knowledge base.  This is a great way to give
something back to the community and we're willing to contribute
something towards the time you normally spend voluntarily.

We need you to spend some time each day summarising the new content on
the newsgroup into the knowledge base and promoting FAQTs.com by
directing people on the list to appropriate entries.

You don't need to be a guru, in fact this is a good way to become one.
All you need are good English skills and the ability to spot the
difference between correct answers and those that are "less correct".

Please mail me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Nathan