Is there any Python-based Help Desk (bug-tracking system)?

Alessandro Bottoni Alessandro.Bottoni at think3.com
Fri Mar 3 03:06:20 EST 2000

	[Quite strange to answer myself...]

	There is a nice project-management, task-tracking (problem-tracking)
system based on ZOPE (and hence on Python) out there:

	http://bits.netizen.com.au/Xen/

	XEN seems to be a quite interesting tool, really...

	I do hope they will get some sponsorship from software carpentry,
CNRI or GNU.

	I wonder why Guido did not decide to switch to this Python-based
tool for the bug tracking of Python itself.

	BTW: Thanks to the guys that addressed me to
http://software-carpentry.codesourcery.com/

Alessandro Bottoni
(Alessandro.Bottoni at Think3.com)
(alessandro.bottoni at libero.it)