Simulating a Web Browser in Python

Grant Edwards grant at nowhere.
Tue Mar 21 16:01:51 EST 2000

In article <sdfjsjhhlul72 at corp.supernews.com>, Brian Fritz wrote:

>Well to make my intent a bit more clear... What I'm writing is going to
>be a Web Robot.

Somebody's already done that.  I've got something called
webbot.py that I found on the 'net somewhere.  It sucks bank
account information off a web-page somewhere.  It handles
cookies. I was going to modify it to do something else, but
never did.

If you're interested and you can't find a copy, let me know and
I'll e-mail it to you.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  HUGH BEAUMONT died
                                  at               in 1982!!