Python for non-programmers

Kragen Sitaker kragen at dnaco.net
Fri Mar 10 10:25:06 EST 2000

In article <lt66uvaf56.fsf at asfast.com>, Lloyd Zusman  <ljz at asfast.com> wrote:
>Uh-oh ... this is the first time I noticed a complaint like this in
>c.l.python about "Eternal September", etc.  Does this mean this
>newsgroup has taken its first major step towards being like
>c.l.perl.misc?   :)

Certainly!  Why, just the other day I saw someone being flamed for
suggesting a change to the language.  :)

However, I knew I wasn't on clpm when the flamee responded politely.  I
hope things stay that way.
--
<kragen at pobox.com>       Kragen Sitaker     <http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/>
The Internet stock bubble didn't burst on 1999-11-08.  Hurrah!