question

Aesop me at my.own.computer
Mon Mar 13 10:54:21 EST 2000

Ha, I had this problem myself, not so long ago... It is good to see that
with what little experience i have I can now help out others with two or
three less hours experience than me ;-)

I am using python under M$ Windoze 98. I tried to use the run module option
to test code but that seems to be a doing something a little different to
what i had imagined.. the way i found to run a program was to edit it within
python, then save it to a *.py file, then simply double click on it from the
explorer interface...

Yours in zeros and ones,
        Ambrose. S.

news:8ahof1$jec$1 at news.udel.edu...