Programming for children

Daryl N. McDaniel daryln at news.mnet.com
Fri Mar 10 00:05:55 EST 2000

My 9-year-old son wanted to learn programming so I started him on Python.
It is working out fine.  He is having less problems than I ever had.
I am going to tell him about the turtle graphics module, though.  The
instant feedback from that type of
program will probably seem a lot more fun than programs to do his math
homework or make crossword
puzzles.

--------
Daryl V. McDaniel                  darylm at python.mnet.com        Micronetics
                                    (503) 621-0234        Aloha Research
Group
                                                          Portland, Oregon
USA
   "Aloha Research Group", "Mnet", and "mnet"  are trademarks of Micronetics

news:rRWx4.967$74.15751 at newsc.telia.net...