Should Python documentation for __class__ be improved?

Tom Funk _spam_sux_tdfunk at _spam_sux_nettally.com
Thu Mar 16 12:13:39 EST 2000

In an article posted 15 Mar 2000 19:09:27 +0100,
Martin von Loewis (loewis at informatik.hu-berlin.de) said:
> If you read the types page from the beginning to the end, you should
> notice the discussion of "Class", after which " __class__ is the
> instance's class" should be clear.

You caught me.... <g>  I'll go back and start at the top of the page.

> However, if it isn't, it is
> difficult for the documentation write to know how the wording should
> be to make it clearer. So it would be good if you submitted improved
> wording yourself <no, I won't use wink>

I'll do that, but should I submit it directly to Fred Drake (keeper of
the Python documentation) or post it here?

--
Thomas D. Funk                           |   "Software is the lever