C++ / Java / Python (was Status of C++)

Fredrik Lundh effbot at telia.com
Sun Mar 5 16:25:31 EST 2000

see_plus_plus at my-deja.com wrote:
> "Much of the relative simplicity of Java is - like for most
> new languages - partly an illusion and partly a function
> of its incompleteness. /.../ Bjarne Stroustroup

has Bjarne used Python?

if he has, I'd be much more interested in hearing
about his experiences building large scale Python
systems, than some random non-sequitur remark
posted by an anonymous coward.

> The same can be said for Perl/Tcl/Python/Rebol/Ruby/etc.

for some reason, I doubt Bjarne Stroustrup would
say that about Perl/Tcl/Python/Rebol/Ruby/etc.

</F>