wxPython for Mac

Bernhard Reiter breiter at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Thu Mar 16 06:14:42 EST 2000

In article <scvl9b129n145 at corp.supernews.com>,
	"Brett Tribble" <btribble at blueshiftinc.com> writes:
> While I assume that this work is directed at Mac OS 8.x 9.x,
Yes. :)

> what happens with OS X and its BSD kernal?
> Will we see a port of the *nix variant? I suppose this depends on the
> implementation of wxWindows itself, but has there been any movement on this?

As far as I remember there was an incompleted port of wxwindows
verson1 to Nextstep. Openstep it successor was a bit different and
Rhapsody -> Mac OS X will be a little bit different, too. Somebody
has to make another port.
I am not aware of efforts, but I might be wrong because I am not on
the wxwindows development lists or involved further.
	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)