Extention to the integer class.

Gregoire Welraeds greg at perceval.be
Mon Mar 13 12:20:31 EST 2000

> As you may know, these aren't quite the same kind of objects as those
> classes you define yourself.
I didn't knew that ... G

> However, if you look in Section 3 of the Python library reference
> you will find UserList, which is a wrappered version of the built-in
> list type.  If you inspect the code you may be able to do what you
> want by extending UserList so when the __getitem__ method is called
> with an Int it extracts the Int's __val attribute and uses that.

This is a rather good solution... I can't extend the Integer class but I
can simulate the List behavior. quite cool. :)
I'm on my way to implement this solution.

Thanks
--
... is not fair
But the root password helps

Gregoire Welraeds
greg at perceval.be
Perceval Development team
Perceval Technologies sa/nv	Tel: +32-2-6409194
Rue Tenbosch, 9			Fax: +32-2-6403154
B-1000 Brussels			general information:   info at perceval.net
BELGIUM				technical information: helpdesk at perceval.net