Installing Pmw on windows (Tkinter book useless?)

doyen at mediaone.net doyen at mediaone.net
Fri Mar 10 21:27:55 EST 2000

> I would guess that you are a victim of the "cleverness" of Netscape
> versus the gullibility of WinZip (if it has a .tar extension, it must be
> a tar archive, right?).
>
> Try changing the extension to .tgz.
>
> --
> Niels Diepeveen
> Endea automatisering

Right on their Niels, it was .tar.tar, at work on an NT, I changed it to
.gz, using WinZip (not sure which version) and it worked,
at home, PKZip don't to do it and WinZip don't work either, but it is
version 7. I'll go get V 8 beta like --Ivan Frohne
suggested, sounds like that might work.

If I could get my mouse to work with my abacus, I'd go back to that :-)

doyen at mediaone.net