Splitting comp.lang.python

Gregoire Welraeds greg at perceval.be
Wed Mar 1 09:01:10 EST 2000

Furthermore, if you want to have a complete overview of Python tips and
tricks, you will have to register both of the M/L...

--
Life is not fair
But the root password helps

Gregoire Welraeds
greg at perceval.be
Perceval Development team
Perceval Technologies sa/nv	Tel: +32-2-6409194
Rue Tenbosch, 9			Fax: +32-2-6403154
B-1000 Brussels			general information:   info at perceval.net
BELGIUM				technical information: helpdesk at perceval.net