JPython

JJ joacim at home.se
Thu Mar 16 02:57:37 EST 2000

Hi!

I have an existing Java application and want to implement a scripting
language. I have looked into JPython and it seems OK.

In a general way I want my application to integrate with JPython in a
dynamic way such as:
1. In my application I choose a JPython file (test.py) via a JFileChooser
dialog.
2. Execute 'test.py' and it will make several calls to functions in my
application.
3. End execute
4. Make some changes in 'test.py', save (calling other functions)
5. Execute 'test.py' again but with different result.

How can I do this?

Best regards
Joacim