printing problem

Jeff Shipman shippy at cs.nmt.edu
Thu Mar 2 20:47:20 EST 2000

sanjay pradeep wrote:

> hi i want to grab 3 characters and print
> them out as they are entered with no space in
> between. the following program waits till
> all 3 characters are printed, and then prints,
> which is close to what i want but not quite.

Ok, then what is wrong with it? I tried the program
and after putting in 3 characters it spit them back.
If this is not what you want, what -do- you want?
You need to be a little specific with what problem
you're having.

| Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy at cs.nmt.edu |
| Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493              |
| New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology       |
| Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy                |