Intranet database

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald at ncl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 23 16:38:33 EST 2000

In article <38da58e7 at news.xtml.co.uk>, "Nick Trout"
<nick at spam_offvideosystem.co.uk> wrote:

> Sorry, I should probably add that I have an Apache web server installed
> (Red Hat
> 6.1) on a Linux box which will do all the work!
>
> The data set will be a moderate size, not enormous. It's for a bug
> tracking
> system.

Zope is pretty easy to use. It integrates with all manner of databases
and Apache, but as you say,for your situation, it may be overkill. Which
is a shame, because programming in Python and Zope is a real pleasure...
:)

Alternatively, you could use *kof* php *kof* and keystone - it's a bug
tracker system, and (last time I checked) free
http://www.stonekeep.com/keystone.php3
You shouldn't need to do any programming in PHP using Keystone.

hth
Tone