Tkinter button problem

Thomas Lane tom at parlant.com
Wed Mar 8 12:19:04 EST 2000

In a Tkinter program that I am writing, I have noticed that buttons that
caise a dialog to open stay "pressed" (ie. they are still sunken) when
the dialog returns. Buttons that do a command of some sort (ie. don't
open a dialog) seem to behave normally. Is this normal? Is there a way
to force a button to its non-sunken state before returning from my
button-click event handler? I have a feeling I'm overlooking something
simple. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thomas Lane
Parlant Technology
tom at parlant.com