Debugging?

Radovan Garabik garabik at melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk.spam
Wed Mar 15 09:52:32 EST 2000

Just van Rossum <just at letterror.com> wrote:
 : At 9:39 AM +0000 15-03-2000, Mark Hammond wrote:
 :>I believe the only other graphical debugger available for Python today
 :>is Pythonwin.

 : Hey! Not true! The MacPythonIDE has had a (good!) graphical debugger for at
 : least three years ;-)
 : (yeah yeah, not relevant to the original poster, but still...)

ddd comes with python debugging support too (not that is does not feel
clumsy :-))

there is also pydebug:
http://home.t-online.de/home/Ulrich.Herold/PyDIntro.htm