Which GUI?

William Tanksley wtanksle at hawking.armored.net
Wed Mar 1 19:38:15 EST 2000

On 29 Feb 2000 18:44:10 GMT, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
>On 28 Feb 2000 21:42:56 GMT, William Tanksley <wtanksle at hawking.armored.net> wrote:
>>Well, I'm interested.  wxWindows is nice.  Perhaps a port on top of CDK
>>would be easier?  www.vexus.ca/cdk?

> I get a 404 for this link and a quick search didn't find anything about it.
>What is CDK?

Curses Development Kit.  Yes, the URL was from memory -- the correct URL
is http://www.vexus.ca/CDK.html.  Very cool.  :-)

There's a seperately maintained version which is maintained along with
ncurses, but I can't find the URL anymore.

I personally would like a system which would let me handle a graphical or
text UI from the same program base.  I would not expect to be able to
display bitmaps or render lines on the text platforms, of course.

--
-William "Billy" Tanksley, in hoc signo hack