Tkinter long menu problem

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 11:43:07 EST 2000

Gabor Papp:
 |I'm building a Menu with a lot of cascades and Tkinter allows this
 |huge list to be bigger than the actual vertical screen size. Are
 |there any options to force it to generate a new cascade for the
 |rest of the menu in this case?

I've hit that too and also wondered about a cascade.  Since you didn't get
any replies from Fredrik, I assume it's not supported.

Best I've been able to find with native Tkinter without coding your own
menu is to use a smaller font in the cascade.  But that is a hack and not a
fix.

I wonder if wxWindows supports auto-split menu cascades?

--
Randall Hopper
aa8vb at yahoo.com