How can I get a PyObject reference to an object already created?

Yuriy Gorvitovskiy yuriy at centricsoftware.com
Thu Mar 16 22:21:41 EST 2000

You can try this function:
    PyObject* PyRun_String (char *str, int start, PyObject *globals,
PyObject *locals)
But I can't find the description of it in documentation.

I'm doing this way:

m_PyPublishModule = PyImport_ImportModule("CustomScript");
PyObject* pPyNewObject = PyObject_CallMethod(m_PyPublishModule,
"CreateCustomClassFunction","");
if (!pPyNewObject)
{
     PyErr_Print();