Tkinter Documentation

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 17:09:18 EST 2000

Oscar Bosca:
 |    My question is very simple.
 |    Where could  I find the most complete documentation about Tkinter? I
 |have the Fredik Lundh's book but it looks incomplete.

What kinds of things are you looking for?  Post so folks can help out and
so Fredrik can add them to his document.

Fredik's is a good source and where I start looking on-line.

When it doesn't cover what I'm looking for, I'll consult DejaNews
(http://www.deja.com/home_ps.shtml) to search past posts to
comp.lang.python (topics such as OptionMenu usage, trace variable
callbacks, createfilehandler, args to Tk(), etc.)

If that fails (rarely does), I pull out Welch's or Harrison's Tcl/Tk book,
find what I want in Tk, and then browse Tkinter.py to find the Python
incantation.

Here's the clearinghouse for Tkinter docs:

   http://www.python.org/topics/tkinter/doc.html

--
Randall Hopper
aa8vb at yahoo.com