Newbie: White space

Mikael Olofsson mikael at isy.liu.se
Thu Mar 23 05:53:33 EST 2000

On 23-Mar-00 Ryan Abrahams wrote:
 >  Right, sorry.... I definately did not want to start a flame war....

No offence. As I said: Welcome to the world of Python. Feel free to
post your questions here. You will find a very friendly atmosphere and
some very competent people who are willing to help you. To get you
started, check out my favourite starting point:

  http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~mlh/python/programming.html
  http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~mlh/python/instant.html

Since you already have been doing some programming, you will probably
not need the first one, but the second one gets you started. Then when
you feel like you want a full description, look at the documentation.
You probably have it already, since you obviously have Python. However,
note that a new version was announced yesterday. You find it at

  http://www.python.org/doc/

And by the way, around here RTFM means "read the friendly manual".

/Mikael

E-Mail:  Mikael Olofsson <mikael at isy.liu.se>
WWW:     http://www.dtr.isy.liu.se/dtr/staff/mikael
Phone:   +46 - (0)13 - 28 1343