Checking Python version in a program

Preston Landers prestonlanders at my-deja.com
Thu Mar 2 12:52:05 EST 2000

Sorry to followup to a followup to myself, but I realized that this
isn't a very good solution.  First of all, it won't work on Python 1.4
(sadly, we still use that for some tasks at my job.)

I'm still interested in seeing a portable version checker...

--
|| Preston Landers <prestonlanders at my-deja.com> ||

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.