cgi form submission

Patrick Phalen python-list at teleo.net
Wed Mar 15 11:48:39 EST 2000

[sp00fD, on Wed, 15 Mar 2000]
:: I've got a cgi program that takes input and submits it to a database,
:: when this happens, rather than send the user to some useless page
:: like "info added" or something, I redirect to the page that would
:: normally be used to view the info.  The problem is that, if the user
:: reloads the page for some reason, the info is entered into the database
:: again.  Is there an easy way to prevent this from happening?

Yes. Direct them to some useless page like "info added" or something.