Python and Windows Scripting Host

John Nielsen nielsenjf at my-deja.com
Thu Mar 2 19:27:54 EST 2000

  Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at gssec.bt.co.uk> wrote:
> The distributed access to remote printers, network drives in
> WSH is much easier than using the Win32 API from pythonwin!

Putting it that way does a disservice to how simple win32 in python
compared to the typical environs of vb or C++.

I also like it that you typically deal with native python data
structures like dictionaries rather than what's provided w/the WSH
objects. In other words, it's really nice to be able to think and write
in python, rather than some simple vbscript-like interface.

john

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.