Python w/MS Outlook / MS Exchange

John Nielsen nielsenjf at my-deja.com
Fri Mar 31 16:16:08 EST 2000

You can use MAPI to resolve names and python has MAPI access (I've only
done it in C++ tho).

When you say 'outlook', do you mean exchange?

Exchange allows access via LDAP.

An eaiser solution would be to use either ADSI or the python-ldap
module to determine if the person exists in the directory and then
pull their e-mail address out of it.

There's are ADSI examples in pythonwin help(look in overviews section
for COM).

Good luck,

john

--