Python tutorial/comparison for C++ programmer

Dowe Keller dowe at 209-165-0.170.lightspeed.net
Thu Mar 23 23:44:44 EST 2000

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 12:30:31PM -0600, Cameron Laird wrote:
> This can hardly be overemphasized.  There are
> even hints that Microsoftians are catching on
> to the reality that Python is the best language
> for Win32 development.  Think how remarkable
> this is.

I personally think it remarkable that Microserftians can catch
mutch of anything at all (they certainly have a big problem
catching bugs ;-).  I truly wonder how mutch of MS DOS/Windows is
C++ and how mutch is assembly spagetti code.

--
Dowe Keller	dowe at onemain.com	http://dowe.50meg.com
---