Embedding Python in a MUD

Greg Miller gmiller at classic-games.com
Tue Mar 21 16:33:28 EST 2000

I'm considering Python as an in-mud scripting language. I have a few
questions I haven't been able to find the answers to:

(1) Are there any good tutorials on python embedding?

(2) Can multiple python interpreters run in separate threads without
interfering with each other (data corruption, locking, etc)?

(3) Is there an easy way to serialize/deserialize objects to a custom
database?
--
http://www.classic-games.com/
History does not repeat itself, but it does rhyme.