python apps

sp00fD sp00fD at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 09:43:53 EST 2000

I've created an application that is written in python
(http://www.erols.com/m.v.wilson), the install script is currently in
shell (no real reason). I was wondering if there is something close to
a standard installation method that is used to distribute python
applications (not modules), or if it's just a custom thing.
Also, anyone that wants to take a look at my code (see the above url),
please feel free, I'd love some critiques and help!! I'm pretty new to
python and OOP, so I'm not sure if this is any good or not (my
programming technique (or lack thereof)).
Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.