JPython vs. Javascript?

Kojo Idrissa kojo at tamu.edu
Mon Mar 27 16:27:16 EST 2000

Thanks for the response.  I'm aware that Java !=Javascript, but I guess my
general question was more of a "Java Applet vs. Javascript" question, not a
"JPython vs Javascript" question.  I thought that might be the case.  It's just
that since I don't really know Java, the way I was going to make applets was
through JPython.  From your response, it looks like the functionality of the
two is very different.  You're right, I basically want to add some functions to
static web pages...mostly the ability to have people be able to "respond" to a
page or set of pages and have their repsonses sent to me for analysis.  Ah, the
life of a researcher.

Thanks again, and if there's anything I've missed or am overlooking, please let
me know.

In article <G0KD4.1235$6k3.31292 at news>, cpr at emsoftware.com says...

--
Kojo Idrissa