PyApache, SSL, Python and Apache

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Mon Mar 6 23:40:28 EST 2000

In article <8a1k4e$lgv$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,  <louis_wang at my-deja.com> wrote:

>I'm running in an HPUX 11 environment. I have Apache 1.3.9 + SSL installed
>and running. I have Python 1.5.2 + SSL also installed and running. I'm trying
>to install PyApache to improve performance on some Python scripts we're
>using, and am getting some errors.
>
>The module, mod_pyapache.so, compiles fine(without errors), but when I try to
>start the apache server with the appropriate LoadModule, it craps out, and
>httpsd refuses to start.

I don't think this is related to your problem, but I'm a little curious
why you're compiling to a ".so" when the standard extension for HPUX is
".sl".
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

I wonder what they do with all the fat they harvest from fat farms