MIMETOOLS QUESTION

Gregoire Welraeds greg at perceval.be
Sat Mar 4 16:53:56 EST 2000

> fwiw, there's plenty of cookbooks out there.  here are a few:

Ok... but it could be very smart if basic example could be inserted in the
(how should I call it ... official ?) doc. And have advanced topics and
discussion in other resources.

Any reaction ?

--
Life is not fair
But the root password helps

Gregoire Welraeds
greg at perceval.be
Perceval Development team
Perceval Technologies sa/nv	Tel: +32-2-6409194
Rue Tenbosch, 9			Fax: +32-2-6403154
B-1000 Brussels			general information:   info at perceval.net
BELGIUM				technical information: helpdesk at perceval.net