Bug in module time: localization?

Berthold Höllmann bhoel at starship.python.net
Mon Mar 27 16:01:48 EST 2000

"hartmut Goebel" <hartmut at oberon.noris.de> writes:

> Berthold Höllmann (bhoel at starship.python.net) schrieb:

> I will try this workaround. But I still wonder why Python ignores my
> environment settings?!

It's no workaround. Programs only honour the locale settings if you
tell them so. An when you write Python Programs, and want to use the
locale settings, you have to tell it. An you do this with the locale
module.

Cheers

Berthold
--
bhoel at starship.python.net / http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/
        It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads