Choice Of Language (was: Python Advocacy)

Preston Landers prestonlanders at my-deja.com
Mon Mar 13 16:28:51 EST 2000

Well, I currently do 100% of my current professional development in
Python.  So there's at least enough in the language to keep me busy in a
full time back-end development job.  Actually, this may change in the
future as I'll likely be doing more work in Java (particularly a Swing
application) but that's okay because Java's not half bad, and there is
always the opportunity to squeeze JPython in there.  JPython actually is
quite nice for testing Java classes, I understand.

PS If you want to know where I work you'll have to email me directly.

thanks,
---Preston

--
|| Preston Landers <prestonlanders at my-deja.com> ||