MIMETOOLS QUESTION

Gregoire Welraeds greg at perceval.be
Fri Mar 3 10:29:47 EST 2000

According to the Library reference doc, on page 244 (section 12.7) the
package tool define a Message(fp[,seekable]). Wel, very cool... but what
are fp and seekable after all ?

All I want is to parse a MIME header from a string read on a socket...

I found that, except for the tutorial, there is a lack of example in the
python documentation. Python is not a strong typed language so it's pretty
difficult to find the meaning of some arguments used in the API.

Maybe Guido could take some example of the Faqts site to put them in the
doc... Guido ?

--
Life is not fair
But the root password helps

Gregoire Welraeds
greg at perceval.be
Perceval Development team
Perceval Technologies sa/nv	Tel: +32-2-6409194
Rue Tenbosch, 9			Fax: +32-2-6403154
B-1000 Brussels			general information:   info at perceval.net
BELGIUM				technical information: helpdesk at perceval.net