tkinter question

Robert Cragie rcc at nospamthanks_jennic.com
Tue Jun 13 06:10:59 EDT 2000

An example might have been useful...

q = Button( text="Quit", command = lambda text="sure?":quitit(text) )

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do in your first (and second)
questions. It looks like there might be some scope issues there though.

I would recommend buying John Grayson's book "Python and Tkinter
Programming", ISBN 1-884777-81-3.

Robert Cragie

news:yad15.25$x_6.8854 at news1.rdc2.tx.home.com...