"Announce": Python Snippets site on hold

Hans Nowak hnowak at cuci.nl
Fri Jun 9 18:40:33 EDT 2000

Hi,

As some of you might have noticed, I decided to stop working on my snippets
site. The main reason is that I just don't have the time anymore to scan
the newsgroup for interesting code, much less collecting, editing and
adding it.

However:
1. The site will stay online for a while; after all, it contains 390
snippets, so it may as well stay as a reference point for users. (That is,
if Blake Winton permits it... it's his server.)
2. There is such a thing as Python FAQTS (the Python knowledge base); the
idea is roughly similar to that of the snippets site. I offered them my
snippets (published and unpublished); it's up to them if you will actually
see them in the knowledge base.

I'd like to thank everyone who has provided me with code and support during
the time that the site existed.

Blessed be,

--Hans Nowak (zephyrfalcon at hvision.nl)
Homepage: http://www.hvision.nl/~ivnowa/newsite/
Python questions? See http://tor.dhs.org/~zephyrfalcon/snippets
You call me a masterless man. You are wrong. I am my own master.