Win32net.NetServerEnum Unicode problem

Roger Upole rupole at compaq.net
Thu Jun 8 18:29:59 EDT 2000

What this means is that server info level 102 is not supported by
NetServerEnum.
Try it with level 100 as the first parm.  BTW, the last 4 parms have
defaults, so
this function will accept anywhere from 2 to 6 parms.  If you pass the wrong
number of parms, it will explicitely tell you so.

                   Roger Upole

news:8hoglp$54l$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...