Abstract Syntax Tree from Python2C search and transform?

Shae Erisson shapr at uab.edu
Mon Jun 5 09:47:12 EDT 2000

I'm trying to design and write a search and transform module that works
specifically on the Python2C abstract syntax tree. The problem is I
can't seem to find a good approach.

I know this is a wide open question... but... can someone make some
suggestions?

I'd be happy to write this module if only I could figure out how.
--
sHae mAtijs eRisson (sHae at wEbwitchEs.coM) gEnius fOr hIre
   bRing mE fIve sQuirrels aNd nO oNe wIll gEt hUrt