dl module on redhat

Chris Giard cgiard at magerealm.com
Thu Jun 29 01:13:51 EDT 2000

Hello.
  Does anyone know where (or if) the dl module is included in the Redhat RPMS
for python?  I have been trying for the better part of today to find the dl
module for python so I can call some C functions.  I wouldn't otherwise use
the feature, but I need to be able to manipulate the password and shadow
password files, and Python doesn't seem to have a good module for this (the
pwd module only provides query support, not write support).  Thanks for your
time.