Python <--> XML data binding.

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Mon Jun 5 23:00:20 EDT 2000

Werner Fouche wrote:

> Does anyone know if a tool exist that will generate Python data binding code
> for an XML DTD similar to what Breeze ( http://www.breezefactor.com ) does
> for Java.

I'm working on such a library. Check back in a couple of weeks.

Nevertheless, the Breeze website vastly exaggerates the difficulty of
doing object creation "by hand" using the output of a parser. I wouldn't
even bother with my data binding technology if the data binding did not
come "for free" as a side effect of other features I need.
--
 Paul Prescod
Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are men