Pythonwin-wxPython

Gordon Williams g_will at cyberus.ca
Tue Jun 20 09:15:56 EDT 2000

Yes this is a real drag, but the easy way to get around it is to include a
try and except and then it works with pywin and you get your traceback.

    class myFrame(wxFrame):
        def __init__(self, parent=NULL):
            wxFrame.__init__(self, parent, -1, "wx_plot_lines",
                wxDefaultPosition,wxSize(600,520))
            try:
                plotCanvas(self)  #your panel
            except:
                self.Destroy() # causes main loop to exit
                traceback.print_exc() # and you still get your trace

As well you need to import traceback.

Regards,

Gordon Williams

Gordon McMillan <gmcm at hypernet.com> wrote in article
<8F57DAB28gmcmhypernetcom at 199.171.54.154>...