Status of List

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Fri Jun 2 09:33:19 EDT 2000

On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 09:24:44AM -0400, Bill Scherer wrote:

> Things have been very quite since yesterday from my point of view.  I'm
> just glad I'm not the only one.

Nope, it isn't you. I think it's Mailman. There was a sudden burst of
activity on the mailman-devel list, with a dozen or so changes being checked
in, and i think one of them broke the usenet->mailman gateway. (The other
way 'round seems to be working fine.) I guess we'll have to wait for Barry
to wake up and spot it.

[CC: Barry just in case he doesn't read the list via Mailman ;-]

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>