Python garbage collection.

Arinté jamarijr at my-deja.com
Fri Jun 16 11:59:56 EDT 2000

Yet again this is referring to my embedded app.  When my app runs a
script it, the script usually sets up a callback.  Right know when that
script is done running I can still cause an action that will have the
callback get called.  I know I need to XDECREF, but this leads me to
belive that the classes and variables the script defined are still in
memory.

How can I run a script using runAnyfile and after the script run have
all the variables and stuff that script defined be cleaned up?

what-is-all-this-ly-stuff-ly
thanx

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.