Python to call commands, e.g. "find , perl scripts , nmap , and others" is this possible?

Jim jovecka at dallas.net
Thu Jun 1 12:44:43 EDT 2000

Dear list,

I'm new to Python, and I'm sorry if I'm asking about anything that has
been
already discussed.

I would like to use Python to call commands, e.g. "find , perl scripts
, nmap , and others" is this possible?

I do not need GUI. All I need is to link the out put and work with it.
Is perl or shell scripts my only
answer?

jim

--
Proprietary & Confidential.  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any