Stand-alones on the Mac?

Wolfgang Keller w_keller at gmx.de
Sat Jun 3 13:53:24 EDT 2000

On Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:16:00 +0200, Siegfried Gonzi wrote
(in message <393645EF.17424CDA at kfunigraz.ac.at>):

> And I isntalled also the Mac version of Python and
> also there I could not found anything about Python and stan-alones for
> the Mac.

Then you didn't look very thoroughly.

When I look in my Python folder, there are two applications: one called
"BuildApplet", one called "BuildApplication".

A doubleclick on the file "Documentation-start-here.html" and you will be
able to find out what those applications do by reading a little bit (Topic
"Freezing Python Programms" in "Table of Contents").

--
Wolfgang Keller

Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen von Junkmail lesen Sie
de.admin.net-abuse.mail und fragen sie Ihren Postmaster oder Provider