Porting CPython

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Fri Jun 9 14:37:03 EDT 2000

Not a lot I can help you with, but:

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 perl_monkey at my-deja.com wrote:

> - Excluding Modules
>
> What is the build procedure for omitting certain built in C modules?
> (I"m talking about the stuff in Modules/)

Edit the "Setup.in" file. Instructions for how are inside the file, but if
you have any more specific questions, please ask again.

> Any help on any of these issues would be appreciated.  Also, when/if I
> finish this, I'd be willing to diff the source and put it into the main
> python branch if that's something people would be interested in.

I'm CCing Python-Dev on this, so hopefully someone from the BeOpen team
can respond. I can just say I'm for it. (Python-dev is on BCC so replies
to this won't automatically go there.)

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez at math.huji.ac.il>
http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html